History

Alte Maschine

How it all started

In 1930, KRAFT Apparatebau started its business with a small tool factory for woodworking.

The first patents for veterinary forceps and instruments and the construction of compressor systems for silo vehicles followed. The first prototypes of shut-off valves were used for the silo vehicles equipped with compressor systems. These were developed for series production and were initially used in silo vehicles later in the chemical industry to control all dust, granular, liquid and gaseous media.

The technical development and optimization of the shut-off valves by our German engineering and production at our location in Wuppertal are a guarantee of quality and durability.

Today we deliver to partners in many industries worldwide. Our references are plant builders, combined heat and power plants, waste incineration plants, construction machinery, chemical industry, shipbuilding, food industry, building materials industry and many other industries.

KRAFT Apparatebau und Vertriebs GmbH recently acquired the EAC TR-Zu certificate for the use of shut-off valves for the Eurasian Economic Union (Russia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Armenia and Kyrgyzstan) and has already delivered the first projects.

Contact

Ewald Kraft
Apparatebau und Vertriebs GmbH

Siegersbusch 23-25
D-42327 Wuppertal-Germany

call
E-mail

Address

Ewald Kraft
Apparatebau und Vertriebs GmbH
Siegersbusch 23-25
D-42327 Wuppertal-Germany

Contact

Phone +49 202 97904-0
Fax       +49 202 97904-99
info@kraft-armaturen.de
Contact form

 

Imprint      Data protection      GTC

Diese Webseite verwendet Cookies. Durch die Nutzung der Webseite stimmen Sie der Verwendung von Cookies zu. Datenschutzinformationen